What will the business landscape look like in the coming year? What shifts and changes should you be anticipating?
You can (and should) get their complete prognostications by clicking on the above links.
- Job-hopping is gaining more traction, and 2018 “will see more workers opting for freelance and contract positions.” (HR Grapevine)
- Companies will continue to emphasize face-to-face workspaces designed to “facilitate interpersonal relationships between employees.” Remote working programs are in decline as companies realize that “moments of conversation between co-workers increases performance by 20%.” (Forbes)
- Nearly two-thirds of professionals say that workplace perks are a key factor when looking for a job, so look for companies to boost their efforts in this realm more than ever. (HR Grapevine)
- There will be “more pressure on organizations to ensure fair and equal pay in their workplaces” to close the gender gap. (HR Grapevine)
- More attention will be given to preventing employee burnout by creating wellness and flexibility programs — an especially timely initiative considering that “half of HR leaders say employee burnout is responsible for up to half of their annual workforce turnover.” (Forbes)