It’s Good to Give! MotivAction has a strong commitment to our communities, and to those in need who can benefit from our support. 2018 was a remarkable year of community service by our entire team at MotivAction.
Create a central organizational focus around community support and allow our employees the paid time and encouragement to give back to our communities in force.
We created the Good to Give committee, and we allow employees to take paid time to meet monthly for ideation, research programs that serve families and veterans in need, conduct food drives and bake sales and silent auctions that all employees participate in, and package and deliver items. We also visit homes of those in need and spend quality time with disadvantaged families and elderly friends. And our employees appreciate every single minute of it.
BY THE NUMBERS
- 25 gifts from our holiday tree that went to a family in need
- 350 boxes of toiletries to Blue Star Moms
- 500 packages of supplies weighing in at over 200 pounds for our school supply drive
- 900 boxes of cereal to feed approximately 1200 recipients for one week
- Thousands of dollars to the Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans