A great user conference has the power to exponentially build customer loyalty. Just as true, a bad customer conference experience can drive users away in droves. When MotivAction’s high-tech client wanted to hold a first time user conference, we brought our experience to the table.
Flexibility, creativity and understanding the client’s objectives made for a very successful event.
Developing a User Conference with Clear, Measurable Objectives
The objective was to bring small business customers together to share best practices, network with peers, hone technical skills and get the latest product information.
Multiple challenges were addressed:
- Client goal to attract 500 attendees
- Limited execution time
- Extensive function space needs/no room block commitment
- Onsite high-tech registration/on-demand badge printing
- Desired outcome of client referrals
- Marketing campaign to engage participation
BY THE NUMBERS
- Saved the client 14% through supplier negotiations
- 90% of attendees found the conference extremely/very valuable
- Mobile adoption rate of 85.9%
- Client received a Net Promoter score of 66 from conference attendees, 14% higher than the industry average
- 403 mobile active users
- 102,220 actions within the mobile app
- 200% attendance growth over 5 years
Learn more about MotivAction’s comprehensive meeting and event management services.